Dr. Anthony Starpoli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Starpoli?

Let The Buyer Beware!

Posted on May 25th, 2017

I wish I read all the reviews before I went to him. I will never go back. I don't like him or his secretary and I think the good reviews have been fabricated. He was aloof and not helpful. He also dropped the ball when I tried to follow up. Forget it.

Highly recommend.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Kind, thoughtful, professional, listens, explains, is on time.

Patient

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr Starpoli has given me and my family care no one else could . Helped me with paying my bill and helping my family when money was tite. People who have bashed him over money can't be truth . We love him and will continue to go!

This doctor defines mediocrity, go elsewhere as there are many better

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

I believe that mediocre may even be an overstatement! Just as many others have described, he tries to push his procedure of choice on you and seems to be more interested in your payment than he is with his patients. Go elsewhere. There are many great GI docs in NYC.

Professional, Ethical and Kind

Posted on November 25th, 2014

I have been under the care of Dr. Starpoli for over ten years and have found him to be extremely competent and compassionate. He is several lightyears ahead of his peers in regard to new and innovative procedures. I happen to be a physician myself and have been thoroughly impressed by his knowledge and his approach to treating patients.

STAY CLEAR OF THIS CON ARTIST

Posted on March 26th, 2014

I was shocked at how shabby his office was. This doc really didn't care about me as much as he cared about his expensive procedure that he pitched. I found another doc who told me I absolutely did not this ?esophyx procedure and that I was just being misled. Stay away from Dr Starpoli!!

He's a fake!

Posted on March 20th, 2014

I understand that there's a buddy system at there whereby doctors give their buds great reviews. This has to be the case as Dr Starpoli is the worst doctor that I've ever seen in my life!

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Starpoli for many years and I have referred a lot of friends of mine to him. Dr. Starpoli was always able to target all my concerns in one visit and spend time with me as much as he can to explain the diseases to me as well as all my concerns. He always tries to be as on time as he can however I do understand that sometimes other patients have more questions too and that can take up longer time. However, I can assure you that even if he runs behind, he will spend as much time as he can with you to make sure your questions are answered. His staffs are very professional in relaying my concerns, making appointments and making sure I am comfortable while waiting for my turn. The staff always check on me and inform me when he is a little behind. It is a very busy office because he is a very good doctor. And I am very surprised of the service I get even though its a busy office. In addition, this is probably the only physicians office that I goes to who will check on my insurance coverage on my behalf as well as making sure I know how much I owe for the visit so there are no surprise bills. Dr. Starpoli also make sure I come back for my follow up visit to review the results with me and tell me when I need to come back again. He is always very informative and pleasant to work with. I never encounter a problem with him or the office.

Outstanding and caring!

Posted on July 25th, 2013

Let me begin by saying that I have seen a few gastro docs in the NYC metro area over the past couple of years without success. Dr. Starpoli is the only one who spent the time figuring out my problem. He was just so thorough. I feel so much better now thanks to his help. His staff is excellent and really strong at communication. I have now referred friends and family members to him.

Excellent GI Doc

Posted on July 8th, 2013

Dr. Starpoli is a first rate New York doctor. I found him after a horrible experience with NY Gastroenterology Associates (NYGA) who never even called me back after my first appointment. Dr. Starpoli's entire operation: staff, medical personnel, technique, is state of the art. His office is friendly and professional, always follows up after appointments, and keeps your progress on track: calling you to schedule appointments instead of relying on you to remember. I never waited long for my appointments, everything is run on time. I am a changed woman after working with him over the course of a few months with both procedures and behavioral changes that will forever positively impact my health. Gastro health never has a band-aid cure. It requires just as much effort from the patient as the doctor, and Dr. Starpoli led me on the path to healing. Definitely make an appointment to meet him and discuss your plan for a better GI system.

Extremely Disappointed

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

I have seen many physicians in my lifetime although none have been as incompetent as Dr Starploi. As they say, "he talks the talk", but surely doesn't deliver. He appears to think very highly of himself. Avoid this doctor as the are so many more intelligent gastroenterologists in Manhattan

Rayrod135@aol.com

Posted on March 13th, 2013

He simply has to be the worst gastroenterologist in NYC

Doctor's Response