A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Stern is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Stern, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Stern has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Stern MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Stern practice?
- Dr. Anthony Stern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Stern practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.