A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Strippoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Strippoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strippoli
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strippoli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Strippoli, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Strippoli graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strippoli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony N Strippoli MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony N. Strippoli practice?
- Dr. Anthony Strippoli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Strippoli practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL and Winter Park, FL.
See Boynton Beach Internists and Boynton Beach Gastroenterologists.