A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Strippoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Strippoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strippoli
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Strippoli, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Strippoli graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strippoli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony N Strippoli MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony N. Strippoli practice?
- Dr. Anthony Strippoli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Strippoli practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL and Winter Park, FL.
See Boynton Beach Internists and Boynton Beach Gastroenterologists.