Dr. Anthony Suchoski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 25th, 2015
Great doctor
Down to earth and easy to talk to. Good listener. He called me at home himself, versus having someone else in the office call with a message. It took a long time to get into this doctor, but he was great once I got in for my appointment. I would recommend him to others who think they might have a sleep problem.

April 16th, 2014
Great Physician!
This doctor is very knowledgeable, listens to what you have to say, takes your ENTIRE physical condition into account when treating you, and is not afraid to help you deal with difficult/embarrassing situations because he actually cares. The only doctor to have EVER called me at home, because he was concerned about my well-being. He just refuses to let you ignore your malady, and then stands with you to get it taken care of. We need a cloning device, because this is the type of doctor that we need many, many more of!

April 30th, 2012
Best Sleep Doctor Ever!!!
Dr. Suchoski is a great doctor! He took his time, he was thorough with his assessment, and he listened to everything I had to say. He addressed all my concerns, and I felt like he truly cared about my well being. The office staff is friendly, and go out of their way to help with anything I need.