Dr. Anthony Carter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Carter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2017

Jiffy Hip

The best. Recovery very quick. Hardly any pain. His method is the. Best. My husband also had 2 partial knee and it was a breeze for him. Would not let anyone else do Hip or knee replacement.

June 24th, 2017

Mobility is part of Daily Routine

My wife has a life that includes mobility again thanks to Anthony Carter. He is a doctor's doctor and we were honored to have had him do my wife's surgery.

February 22nd, 2017

Hip Replacement - Patient Beware - Bloodsucker

Be sure to have surgery early in the year so the second surgery to repair first surgery does not cost you 2 deductibles. Anything he does is considered services rendered at top dollar even if it is to drain large blood filled sacks brought on by hurry to make next dollar. Stay away unless you have a lot of money and time to heal yourself.

August 17th, 2016

Excellent doctor- highly recommend -performed a bi-lateral total knee on me on 07 Dec 2015- back driving/ work in 7 weeks- played a round of golf 4 months later

July 15th, 2016

simply amazing.

June 23rd, 2016

Incredible and Wonderful Experience

Dr. Carter and his team have been responsive, compassionate, and professional. We live in Northern Virginia. The nurse who came for home health care said that if she ever needed hip replacement, she would go to Newport News to be treated by Dr. Carter. We could not be more pleased nor more grateful! My brother arrived her crippled with pain...not quite three weeks after the surgery he walks without a cane and is doing great! Incredible to witness.

May 22nd, 2016

Amazing surgery and recovery!

May 6th, 2016

best doctor

excellent doctor! wonderful care. highly recommended.

August 4th, 2015

He is a awesome Doctor I would wait 2 hours to see him and I like his team they are very good. THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 19th, 2015

Love this team

He is extremely pleasant. His staff is amazing and prompt.

June 4th, 2015

Best Surgeon Ever

Dr. Carter and his team, along with Mary Immaculate Hospital in Newport News is simply the best medical team available. I had my right hip replaced by him; I am scheduled for Bi-lateral Knee Surgery with him. His team takes care of every need. I am very happy with Dr. Carter and will use no one else. I recommend him and his team with my strongest most emphatic recommendation.

March 10th, 2015

Dishonest Doctor

Dr. Anthony Carter IS NOT HONEST. I was recently sent to him for a second opinion by my employer. He was indeed courteous and took time to explain my injury in great detail. However, his opinions written in his report to my employer were a total contradiction to his explanations and findings during my evaluation. I don't understand the need to tell me one thing and write another. He could have been honest with me if what he wrote in his report were indeed his opinions. But I understand that he is frequently used by my employer for second opinions and maybe he didn't want to jeopardize that relationship. I don't know. I was actually greatful for the second opinion hoping that he could offer more insight on my injury, which he did. However his opinions in his report were the total opposite. I did take a witness with me "just in case" however if you find yourself in the same situation I would record the evaluation to protect yourself in the long run.