A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Tabacco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Tabacco is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabacco
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tabacco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabacco graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Tabacco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Prescott Hlth Serv.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Charles Tabacco MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Tabacco practice?
- Dr. Anthony Tabacco has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Tabacco practices Psychiatry near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Psychiatrists.