A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Teebagy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Teebagy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teebagy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teebagy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Teebagy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teebagy graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Teebagy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony K Teebagy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony K. Teebagy practice?
- Dr. Anthony Teebagy has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Teebagy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons.