A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Terreri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terreri
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terreri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Terreri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Terreri graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Terreri has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Terreri MD is a male Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Terreri practice?
- Dr. Anthony Terreri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Terreri practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and San Antonio, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.