A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Terreri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Terreri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Terreri graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Terreri has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Terreri MD is a male Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Terreri practice?
- Dr. Anthony Terreri has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Terreri practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.