A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Theiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Theiler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theiler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Theiler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Theiler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Theiler graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Theiler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Carl Theiler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Theiler practice?
- Dr. Anthony Theiler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Theiler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.