Dr. Anthony Theodoris MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

October 19th, 2016
Save my life
This doctor is truly caring I first met him in the ER when I was admitted with 106.5 fever and he was not my doctor but saved my life with a broncoscopy and insightful diagnosis as to why I was getting pneumonia so easily and helped guide me as to how to get my records together and go for a surgery that changed my life.

May 27th, 2011
this docotr is wonderful in every way. as a regictered nurse myself I have a high expectation of what I would like to see in my physician, and Dr. Theodoris exceeds all expectations. he is warm, caring, interested in you, thorough, knowledgeable, and knows his medicine through and through. I always know we are in the best hands when he is taking care of us. when I call with a problem, whether he is in the office or the ER, most times I am patched though right to him directly. He always makes you feel like he is there for you through thick and thin. he saved my mother's life, and he is a treasure.