A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Thomas, DO, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony George Thomas DO and MD is a male Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Anthony Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Thomas practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Pawtucket, RI.
See Pawtucket Hematologists and Pawtucket Oncologists.