A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Tizzano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Tizzano, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Tizzano graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tizzano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Paul Tizzano MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Tizzano practice?
- Dr. Anthony Tizzano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Tizzano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.