A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Tizzano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Tizzano, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Tizzano graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tizzano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Wooster Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tizzano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Tizzano practice?
Dr. Anthony Tizzano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.