A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Tjio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tjio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tjio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Tjio, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tjio graduated from Fac Of Med, Malang, Indonesia.
Dr. Tjio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monterey Park Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- BHC Alhambra Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Hocktong Tjio MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anthony H. Tjio practice?
- Dr. Anthony Tjio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Tjio practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Monterey Park Allergists and Monterey Park Pediatricians.