A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Tjio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tjio
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Tjio, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tjio graduated from Fac Of Med, Malang, Indonesia.
Dr. Tjio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monterey Park Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- BHC Alhambra Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Hocktong Tjio MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anthony H. Tjio practice?
- Dr. Anthony Tjio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Tjio practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Monterey Park Allergists and Monterey Park Pediatricians.