A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Toledo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Toledo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Toledo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toledo graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Toledo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
- Florida Hospital Flagler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Stephen Toledo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Toledo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Toledo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Toledo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL.
See Jacksonville Radiologists.