A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Tomassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Tomassi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Tomassi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomassi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tomassi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Tomassi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Tomassi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Tomassi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Tomassi practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors.