A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Toppins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Toppins, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toppins graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Toppins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Surgical Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Charles Toppins MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Toppins practice?
- Dr. Anthony Toppins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Toppins practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX and Oklahoma City, OK.
See Dallas Radiologists.