Dr. Anthony Tornay Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Tornay Jr?

March 11th, 2017

A real God send

Dr. Tornay has been a blessing to my husband and me. He took us in and has taken care of us like family. We are so grateful to him for his help, compassion and kindness. His staff is great also. Margaret and Mary have been so helpful. Thank you all for being here on this earth.

May 29th, 2012

Dr. Tornay is a true professional in every aspect of his medical practice. He has been one of my doctors for several years, and I have never experienced better all-around medical treatment from any other doctor.

March 22nd, 2012

SUPERB..EXCEEDED EXQPECTATIONS!!

I am from Canada.I had a medical emergency .Transported by paramedics ER.Fortunatley Dr Anthony Tornay was on call .He wastotally informative,personable and professional.He projected continence and reassurance at first meeting.I felt safe in his care.He confirmed this quietly in his action. Thank you Dr Tornay for your expert care.The follow up office appointment was great."Margaret" the receptionist is great! You answered my questions with knowledge and care.How fortunate Iwas that you were on call that night! I won the lotto!!

June 27th, 2017