A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Tran, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cleft Lip
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Ganglion Cysts
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Mansfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Tran MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Tran practice?
- Dr. Anthony Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Tran practices Plastic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.