A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Tridico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Tridico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Tridico, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tridico graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tridico has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Carolina Center for Behavioral Health
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Tridico MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Tridico practice?
- Dr. Anthony Tridico has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Tridico practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Psychiatrists, Greenville Child Psychiatrists, and Greenville Neurologists.