Dr. Anthony Tridico Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Tridico Jr?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Tridico Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2012

Best I've Seen So Far!

I've probably mowed my way through about four psychiatrists and a few therapists and counselors; out of the four psychiatrists, I would definitely have to give Dr. Tridico the highest approval. He takes full interest in what's going on, not just sits you down for five minutes, asks you how your medications are working, then dismisses you for the next six months or so, like I've known others to do. Excellent doctor overall; sometimes, it freaks me out a bit, because it's almost like he can read my mind. . . Then again, it saves the effort of talking and extra attempts to explain things, so that's also a plus. Very caring, very non-judgemental, embodies virtually all of the endearing qualities you'd want from a doctor. My only grievance is that I don't always feel like I've-- I guess you could say-- "completed the session," meaning, things left unsaid that I didn't get to say because we ran out of time. That's the only thing so far. But that "long wait" some people might bring up is actually a good thing if you're like me and have issues with anxiety-- it allows you to settle down and collect yourself, relax, a bit if you're coming in from something rough. Some things are still pending, I guess you could say; I'll get back to you on those later, when they materialize. Just thought I'd put this down while I stumbled across it. (FYI: it's very awkward, reviewing someone else. Usually, I'm the one on the being-reviewed end. Also wierd, I got more stars of approval in my areas than he did. . . but I won't brag. . . anymore.) Just take this: he's a great doctor.

October 4th, 2009

Almost on the edge

Talking about my problems have never been done in our household. So a visit to your office puts a great deal of stress and anxiety on me. Thank goodness I was referred to you who takes the time to pull a conversation out of me. You have made a big difference in my life through the talk therapy and medications. So living on the edge is not so bad, you put the rug back under my feet. (even though I prop them up on your loveseat while in your office). Thank you for your time and consideration of my medical needs. Sorry, might not be able to get that sentence out in person. So thanks again.

October 18th, 2016