Dr. Anthony Tropeano MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2015
I believe I was a patient in the lobby waiting area the day the Nurse of 30 years who commented about this Doctors behavior. I heard most of the conversation and he did ask the patient to leave his clinic only after she was screaming to the top of her lungs and calling him the most vulgar names. I was very offended by her lack of respect for my grand-daughter setting beside me in the waiting area. The best I could make out was she was demanding pain medication and he was not giving her what she wanted. I had a very nice visit with the doctor however the nurse that wears the glasses and always has her hair in a ball on top of her head was smirky and rude. Not really sure if she is a nurse or just says she is a nurse because she gave me some very poor advice about mixing my medication. My primary doctor said it could have been a deadly mistake if I had taken it the way she suggested. Overall I liked the doctor but be sure and check out what the others are telling you to do.

November 27th, 2013
I had the complete opposite experience. Dr. Tropeano is a VERY caring and thurough doctor. He takes his time and makes sure the patient is taken care of. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. He is one of the few doctors left that takes pride in his job and makes sure the patient comes first. He is well worth the wait. I had the BEST experience and will definitely be going back if needed. He is not a doctor that guesses his plan of treatment. He makes sure you get exactly what you need.

June 9th, 2017