A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Turiano is Excellent. Dr. Turiano has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Turiano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Turiano graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Turiano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turiano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Turiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony E. Turiano practice?
Dr. Anthony Turiano practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA and North Andover, MA.
See Andover Family Physicians, Andover General Practitioners, and Andover Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tony Turiano, Dr. Antwan Turiano