A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Turiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Turiano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Turiano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turiano graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Turiano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Enrico Turiano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony E. Turiano practice?
- Dr. Anthony Turiano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Turiano practices Family Medicine near Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA and Brighton, MA.
See Andover Family Physicians.