A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Turiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Turiano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Turiano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turiano graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Turiano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turiano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony E. Turiano practice?
Dr. Anthony Turiano practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Andover Family Physicians, Andover General Practitioners, and Andover Internists.