Family Physicians, General Practitioner
UPMC Latterman Family Health Center
565 W Neshannock Ave
New Wilmington, PA 16142
724-946-8979
Locations and availability (3)

|  Dr Review  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2013

I totally agree. The office staff is terrible and the Dr's know this however, I don't know if they choose to ignore it or just can't find good help. I hate making appointments thinking I will be dealing with them and the way they act. The doctor's staff is bringing them down. Perhaps they don't want to believe it and won't until they have enough complaints. I know people who have left their practice due to the terrible office staff.

|  Rude Staff, Great Doctors  |  show details
by 9 year patient on Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr. Uberti, Shroyer and the Physician Assistants are all uniformly wonderful. However the support staff is rude, brusque and arrogant. They often cause patients to continue in illness as they refuse to pass even 30-second messages on to the doctors and physician assistants. I would like to believe that it isn't a scam (making you come in multiple times for one issue) and that it is the support staff, but who knows. Example: you are there worried about a greater infection (tonsillitis, strep throat etc.) and they test you as negative - 10 hours later you clearly have a sinus infection or low-grade infection and call to request an anti-biotic - they simply ignore you. Do they want to charge insurance all over again? Make you come in and waste more time (process: are you snorting yellow and green? yes. Oh, let me write a script). Incredibly frustrating.

|  EXCELLENT & CARING  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

I love this Dr. He takes his time w/you...very caring. He really listens!

|  Great Practice!  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2011

I have seen Dr. Uberti in the past, and currently Dr. Shroyer. Both doctors, the PA, and staff have been awesome! They took my sx's seriously and are working hard to get me to the right specialists, and not blowing me off with "it's in your head" answers. Thanks to them, I now have a neurologist taking care of me, and getting the help I need to be whole again!

|  The Best!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 26th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

The entire staff here is wonderful! I am a cancer survivor and I attribute my survival to all of the great decisions and care made by Dr Ube...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  I love this practice  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 1st, 2008 on insiderpages.com

This office is full of friendly and caring people. Both doctor`s are world class doctors. You are treated like a human being and taken s...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com