A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Ulizio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Ulizio is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Ulizio, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulizio graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ulizio has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony R Ulizio MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Ulizio practice?
- Dr. Anthony Ulizio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Ulizio practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brackenridge, PA.
See Pittsburgh Otolaryngologists.