A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Underwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Underwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Underwood, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Underwood graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Underwood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Baptist Med Center-Bch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Underwood DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Underwood practice?
- Dr. Anthony Underwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Underwood practices Family Medicine near Neptune Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Neptune Beach Family Physicians.