Dr. Anthony Unger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Unger?

November 16th, 2016

Dr. Unger is fantastic, as is the entire staff at WOSM. I've never had a bad experience and the physicians take the time to explain the diagnosis as well as treatment options. I would highly recommend Dr. Unger and the other specialists at WOSM.

August 17th, 2016

Knee replacements each knee four years apart. Very smooth uncomplicated recovery both times. Competent beyond question. No, he's not warm and fuzzy ... for sure. But recommend seeing him for your knee and going to a bar for friendship.

January 8th, 2014

Recommend Dr. Unger for hip replacement Surgery

My Injuries Four years ago, I was injured from a traffic accident and had developed traumatic hip arthritis; Which had caused me no longer able to walk without aids; My rheumatologist had recommended hip replacement surgery; My surgeon; Dr. Anthony Unger from the Sibly Hospital was selected to be my surgeon -Dr. Unger is a lnterationally recognized expert in total joint replacement and minimally invasive surgery; He has developed a technique with an anterior approach, which is a true "muscle sparing operation"; This has several advantages: patient recovered faster and had fewer complication than the standard posterior approach; My surgery: My operation conducted by Dr. Unger and his team went so well that after the surgery, I had suffered no pain and with minimum discomfort; This was due to the fact that Dr. Unger has an indepth knowledge on the medical aspects of the bone disease; and he also has superior and skillful techniques in conducting this type oof surgery- that's why I had a seamless and successful operation; Thank you Dr. Unger! The medical staff at the Sibley Hospital: The staf was friendly and helpful during my time of need; I also like to thank them to deliver such positive care to me! Recommending Dr. Anthony Unger: If you need hip replacement surgery, go to Dr. Unger!! My Surgery: has developed a

July 13th, 2012

Marv Segel

The Best!Difficult knee replacement done extremely well!Great bedside manner!Super Diagnostician!

July 4th, 2011

Complaint

I would give Dr. Unger the lowest rating possible. I had swelling from the post-op period of his surgery until a year and ten months. He had no suggestions for a solution. Now I have learned that the lower part of the device he installed in my knee is loose and is responsible for the swelling. I have been losing bone and he has suggested no treatment or solution. I think he is irresponsible.

February 2nd, 2011

Awful Unger

Don't use this man. Arrogant and superior, he totally screwed up my knee. It now doesn't bend. He's rubbish.

January 4th, 2011

Horrible Office Interface

When I actually interact with Dr. Unger, he seems very helpful and knowledgeable. However, and it's a huge However, his office operations make working with him very problematic. The office staff do not follow-up on phone calls, emails, hospital bookings, appointment or prescription requests. The fact that this is permitted indicates an overall disdain for patients and is potentially life threatening. I intend to discontine working with the office as soon as current course of treatment is completed.

July 31st, 2017