A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Urbano, MD, FSCAI, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbano graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Urbano has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urbano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Urbano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Urbano practice?
Dr. Anthony Urbano practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tony Urbano, Dr. Antwan Urbano