A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Uvieghara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Uvieghara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Uvieghara, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Uvieghara graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Uvieghara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Owhofasa Uvieghara MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony O. Uvieghara practice?
- Dr. Anthony Uvieghara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Uvieghara practices Pulmonary Disease near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, IN.
See Evansville Pulmonologists.