Dr. Anthony Esposito Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Esposito?

Posted on October 15th, 2015

He does not listen to my complaints. He always changes the subject .He refuses to send me to a specialist re. chest pain. I am 72 years old and presents with chronic shoulder and chest pain!

Wonderful Dr.

Posted on October 10th, 2014

Easy to talk to, listens to questions and concerns. Very pleased to have this Dr as my Family Practice Physician.

He judges patients

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Don't go there. I went to him for a few years and thought he was a caring, understanding physician, only to be shocked one day about his opinion of me. Not only did he dismiss my legitimate medical concerns, he spoke and acted unprofessional. I took his judgement of me very hard until by chance I spoke to someone he said and acted the same way to. I did catch something in his conversation that made me think he did this often. Now, I'm left wondering how to keep his judgemental, unqualified option off my permanent health record? My spouse was very angry about how I was treated that day. Never have I been so wrong about someone. I will never go back and I am considering leaving the specialists I see in FMC just to get completely away from his biased opinion that all see on my record.

My favorite Physician ... EVER!

Posted on June 20th, 2013

Dr Esposito has been my physician for about 8 years. He is the kind of doctor that knows his patients and makes you feel welcome. He is kind, sympathetic, knowledgeable and has a great personality! A RARE combination in a doctor. There are many many doctors to chose from in the area, yet he is also my husbands physician... as well as the doctor for our 2 adult children. We all feel fortunate to be Dr Esposito's patients!

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

I should have never gone to Dr. Esposito based on his reviews and just listened to people who had met him. He is a terrible doctor. He didn't listen to a word I said and dismissed by concerns. He belittled me constantly during the appointment. I am not claiming to have medical knowledge, but I do know what is normal for my body. I was not suggesting diagnosis, I was simply listing my symptoms which I had documented with pictures to prove. He dismissed my pictures and ignored me completely. He is the worst doctor I have every seen in my entire life!!!!

Posted on June 25th, 2010

Dr. Esposito is great, but the front office staff is not. Appointments are not easy to secure. I took a vacation day from work for my appt. Because I was late (I was on the phone with my Health Ins Co)I was told the Dr's policy is that if you are 15 minutes late, he will not see you. The next available appt would not be available for a month. I was so upset that I decided to change physicians. I really like Dr. Esposito, so I tried to set another appointment. I was told that because I changed providers, I would not be accepted back as a patient. I was not given the opportunity to explain what happened.

Posted on November 19th, 2017