Dr. Anthony Giordano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Giordano?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Giordano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 2nd, 2014

Excellent Doctor

My son has been seeing Dr. G (as we like to call him) since his birth and we have been nothing but happy with his ability as a physician, caring personality, knowlege, and how thorough he is. He spends as much time as we need with us and we never feel rushed. He has excellent bedside manner and is great with my son (my almost 2 year old doesn't make a peep when he is examining him!)..I would absolutely recommend Dr. Giordano to anyone!

January 25th, 2013

This doctor really cares about his patients and goes above and beyond the call of duty. He is very warm and friendly and takes his time to explain thoroughly and answers all of your questions. This is probably why I had to wait. I'd wait again and even longer for this a+++ type of care.

March 19th, 2017