Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Perry Jr
Dr. Anthony Perry Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Massillon, OH. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Perry is affiliated with Massillon Community Hospital, Mercy Medical Center and Doctors Hosp Of Stark County, Massillon, Oh. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Perry Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Anthony Perry Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massillon, OH.
Dr. Scott Williams
Massillon, OH 0.01 mi16
Dr. Lewis Humble
Massillon, OH 0.01 mi23
Dr. Michael Markel
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Massillon, OH 0.01 mi36