A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Vaccaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Vaccaro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Vaccaro practice?
Dr. Anthony Vaccaro practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.