inactive

Anthony Vaccaro MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

September 8th, 2016
Rude, judgemental, and has no business practicing LGBT medicine, in a university hospital, as a priest. One of the most repugnant men I have had the misfortune of dealing with.

November 7th, 2014
Caring, Supportive & Highly Recommended
I was recommended to Dr. Vaccaro by a friend. Although I was a bit hesitant because of a couple of his reviews, I made an appointment to see him anyway. I found the entire experience to be completely positive from making the appointment to checking out and follow up. Dr. Vacarro is phenominally intuitive. I found him to be reserved, but professional, knowledgeable, thorough, understanding and incredibly articulate. All of the staff members are personable, engaging and professional. Dr. Vaccaro's quiet demeanor and directness was most appreciated. I highly recommend him.

May 13th, 2013
As an HIV Doctor he is good, however he and his staff were some of the rudest and most unwelcoming professionals I have ever met.

April 8th, 2013
Worst doctor experience I had ever had. This was my first appointment with Mr. Vaccaro and he was very rude, didn't listen to any of my secondary concerns, and overtly passed judgement on my lifestyle choices. He even decided to cancel my blood tests even when I asked explicitly to have them done. I won't recommend this "professional' to anybody

October 17th, 2012
Saved my life!
Doctor Vaccaro was able to diagnose a problem that the ER missed, and I was thus able to get the proper care, avoid the wrong emergency surgery, and ultimately recover. I think some people misunderstand his professional interaction to be cold, when he is trying to present facts, and help guide you to the right answer, not the easy answer.I wasn't any too thrilled with his diagnosis at first, because it wasn't what I wanted to hear. I'm glad I listened, he was right!He has been my Doctor since, and has always been there with prompt service, a smile, and most importantly, excellent medical care.Personalities differ, it's true. However, I think proper medical care and excellent diagnostic skills are most important to me.

April 5th, 2012
"professional" ?
it might be just a matter of style. this doctor is cold, on the mean side. takes pleasure in giving bad news, even when there is none. will make you go through lots of exams, without telling you that your insurance might not cover all of them.

October 11th, 2010
good experience
i would recommend dr. vaccaro. he is to the point and always provides the time to correctly diagnose or explain the benefits of preventative measures. his office staff and partnering doctors are also courteous and helpful.