A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Vaccaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from University Of Leicester, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaccaro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Elizabethtown Community Hospital
- Adirondack Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Vaccaro MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. Anthony Vaccaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Vaccaro practices Radiation Oncology near Plattsburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Malone, NY.
See Plattsburgh Oncologists.