inactive

Anthony F Valdez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

October 2nd, 2012
Rude Office Staff
I have being seeing Dr Valdez for over 10 years and have received good care. I am switching MD's today because I can not handle his office staff anymore. They are rude, make sarcastic comments and are overall unprofessional. On several occasions they have failed to call me back, failed to follow thru and when I needed a referral for a severe eye infection (I almost lost my cornea)the receptionist said "well good luck, I probably can't help you until next week".

September 23rd, 2010
What a waste of time.....
My husband was a patient with valdez. He was injecting him with these all natural shots in his back when little did we know he fused his back. he is a doctor that needs to spend his time in jail. Now my husband is disabled and in poor condition. I hope God sees this and really makes him pay.

June 25th, 2010
Worse Doctor i've ever been to and ive been to alot!
I recently moved here my husband is in the military and i was having the worse time getting a new pain mangement dr and he was the only on in the city that would take me. Ive been there 4 times now and the dr is so rude and impatient he didnt want to listen to what i had to say he just didnt care. Everytime i go hes never there yet i have to wait from 1 to 3 hours so the dr can look at me say what do you want and walk out. This past time i showed up for my appt and no one was there just a note that said be back thursday sorry for the inconvience. So i called thursday rescheduled my appt and said i want to be there when the dr was there they gave me a morning appt i had asked for afternoon but they said the dr wouldnt be in then so ok. I show up for my appt on time and of course hes not there wont be there til this afternoon what a joke right it gets better. I asked them to write my scripts they couldnt do it til the dr came in. So i was scheduled to do shots in my back so i went ahead and did them and would come back later for my scripts i asked the nurse why the dr was out and she said oh u havent heard well just go online and look it up so i did the dr was arrested for insurance fraud in access of 46 mollion dollars, allowing his staff to write narcotics scripts for patients when he wasnt there and my favoriite teaching unliscensed staff to give the shots in the back. I would never ever recomend this dr not even to my worst enemy my back has been hurting worse ever since i got those shots, i have an appt with a new dr and i checked up on this one but my advice to anyone considering seeing this doctor to stear very clear i would cut off my arm and sit at the emergency room for 12 hrs before i ever stepfoot in this drs office again. SO PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SEE THIS DR. He really should have his liscene pulled really.