A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Vallarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Vallarino, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vallarino
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vallarino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Vallarino, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallarino graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vallarino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Vallarino DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Vallarino practice?
- Dr. Anthony Vallarino has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Vallarino practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Family Physicians.