A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Vallarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Vallarino, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vallarino
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Vallarino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Vallarino, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallarino graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vallarino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Vallarino DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Vallarino practice?
- Dr. Anthony Vallarino has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Vallarino practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Family Physicians.