Dr. Anthony Vallarino, DO
Family Practitioner
Video profile

by Fabiola Rincon on Apr 22nd, 2016

I met with Dr Vallarino yesterday, his bedside manner was great. I have never seen a PCP and was hesitant. He was very honest even if it was not what I wanted to hear. He took his time and did not make me feel like a number. I highly recommend him. He was very easy to talk to and his staff was great and they we're very fast with my results.

Superb show details Superb
by Larry Anderson on Feb 16th, 2016

My appointment with Dr. Vallarino was far beyond my expectations. I'm 43 years old, have seen a few doctors throughout my lifetime, and professionally, am a physical therapist-- so, I suppose one could say I'm a fairly reliable source when it comes to judging quality of physicians' professionalism. During an annual physical, Dr Vallarino spent a lot more time with me than I had expected. He asked me pertinent questions, actually listening to my answers, probing appropriately in response. He seems to me to be a very kind man, someone who really likes what he does, and truly cares about his patients. Thanks, Doc! Will recommend you to anyone :)

Dr. Anthony Vallarino * 5 Stars show details Dr. Anthony Vallarino * 5 Stars
by Andrea Alviar-Nunn on Jan 30th, 2016

Amazing office and staff. I was very pleased and impressed that Dr. Vallarino took his time with me, and didn't try to rush me out the door, as most of my past physicians have done. Recommending to everyone I know, and sending my husband and son for all their physician needs from now on. So glad I found a new caring, smart, compassionate, reliable, and his book smarts and streets smarts are so very refreshing.

Best Primary Care Doctor in North Texas!!! show details Best Primary Care Doctor in North Texas!!!
by Janet on Nov 19th, 2015

Dr. Vallarino has been my doctor for 3 years. I feel very fortunate to have found him. He genuinely appears to care about his patients well-being. He has never rushed an exam. Wait time is minimal, he is very thorough, and always follows up with any concerns. I live near Dallas but will still make the drive to his office. Good doctors are hard to find. Thank you Dr. Vallarino!!!!!

The best family doctor! show details The best family doctor!
by KRiddle on Nov 9th, 2015

We have been using Dr. Vallarino for years. He treats me, my husband and the kids. He is always friendly, takes his time with us, listens to all concerns and it is easy to get an appointment. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. Couldn't be happier with Dr. Vallarino and his staff!

doctor excellent - staff not so much show details doctor excellent - staff not so much
Oct 30th, 2015

Exceptional bedside manner and spends adequate time with patient. His staff is pre-occupied and not attentive. If a practice wants you to sign up for the patient portal, I recommend the physician/practice actually use it and upload details to it . Me having to call and speak with seemingly uncaring staff is not ideal.

Oct 29th, 2015

Excellent doctor and service

My permanent Primary care doctor!!! show details My permanent Primary care doctor!!!
by Erica Riley on Sep 16th, 2015

I'm so happy I found Dr.Vallarino and his staff! I have worked in the medical field as well for 8 years now and patient care is very important to me; he and his office staff exceed expectations! Dr.Vallarino has a very soothing bedside manner and true concern for care and health of his patients. His staff are also very friendly and knowledgeable. My experience there is always a great one and I leave with a smile on my face every appointment. Thank you Dr.Vallarino and staff, you truly make a difference!

Sep 2nd, 2015

I appreciate his integrative relationship with my health and overall well being. He took the time that was necessary, never has rushed me along. No follow up was really necessary for my visits.

Jul 8th, 2015

The Best in town!!!

Dec 6th, 2010

I've only visited the office once but I liked his staff, very friendly. He answered my questions and I didn't feel rushed. This is based off of only one visit.

The Best Doc-period. show details The Best Doc-period.
Sep 14th, 2010

Great, Intelligent, and caring Doctor. Among the best i've known! He's direct, honest, and will look out for your best interests at all times.

Jan 11th, 2010

Dr V rocks!!!!! Usually my kiddos are so uneasy about going to the doc's office I would have a hard time getting them in the car. I tell them we are going to see Dr. V and off we go. Awesome guy AND his STAFF ROCKS TOOO!!!!