Dr. Anthony Vallarino DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine McKinney, TX

• Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016
Good doctor we are comfortable with
We really like Dr.Vallarino both his bedside manner and his thoroughness. Our only complaint would be a lack of organization and follow up by his office staff. We had a family member referred after some tests to an oncologist and could not even get the doctor to call us back to explain the test results and why the referral. We hold the staff responsible for that and it is inexcusable esp. in this scenario!

April 22nd, 2016
I met with Dr Vallarino yesterday, his bedside manner was great. I have never seen a PCP and was hesitant. He was very honest even if it was not what I wanted to hear. He took his time and did not make me feel like a number. I highly recommend him. He was very easy to talk to and his staff was great and they we're very fast with my results.

February 16th, 2016
Superb
My appointment with Dr. Vallarino was far beyond my expectations. I'm 43 years old, have seen a few doctors throughout my lifetime, and professionally, am a physical therapist-- so, I suppose one could say I'm a fairly reliable source when it comes to judging quality of physicians' professionalism. During an annual physical, Dr Vallarino spent a lot more time with me than I had expected. He asked me pertinent questions, actually listening to my answers, probing appropriately in response. He seems to me to be a very kind man, someone who really likes what he does, and truly cares about his patients. Thanks, Doc! Will recommend you to anyone :)

January 30th, 2016
Dr. Anthony Vallarino * 5 Stars
Amazing office and staff. I was very pleased and impressed that Dr. Vallarino took his time with me, and didn't try to rush me out the door, as most of my past physicians have done. Recommending to everyone I know, and sending my husband and son for all their physician needs from now on. So glad I found a new caring, smart, compassionate, reliable, and his book smarts and streets smarts are so very refreshing.

November 19th, 2015
Best Primary Care Doctor in North Texas!!!
Dr. Vallarino has been my doctor for 3 years. I feel very fortunate to have found him. He genuinely appears to care about his patients well-being. He has never rushed an exam. Wait time is minimal, he is very thorough, and always follows up with any concerns. I live near Dallas but will still make the drive to his office. Good doctors are hard to find. Thank you Dr. Vallarino!!!!!

November 9th, 2015
The best family doctor!
We have been using Dr. Vallarino for years. He treats me, my husband and the kids. He is always friendly, takes his time with us, listens to all concerns and it is easy to get an appointment. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. Couldn't be happier with Dr. Vallarino and his staff!

October 30th, 2015
doctor excellent - staff not so much
Exceptional bedside manner and spends adequate time with patient. His staff is pre-occupied and not attentive. If a practice wants you to sign up for the patient portal, I recommend the physician/practice actually use it and upload details to it . Me having to call and speak with seemingly uncaring staff is not ideal.

October 29th, 2015
Excellent doctor and service

September 16th, 2015
My permanent Primary care doctor!!!
I'm so happy I found Dr.Vallarino and his staff! I have worked in the medical field as well for 8 years now and patient care is very important to me; he and his office staff exceed expectations! Dr.Vallarino has a very soothing bedside manner and true concern for care and health of his patients. His staff are also very friendly and knowledgeable. My experience there is always a great one and I leave with a smile on my face every appointment. Thank you Dr.Vallarino and staff, you truly make a difference!

September 2nd, 2015
I appreciate his integrative relationship with my health and overall well being. He took the time that was necessary, never has rushed me along. No follow up was really necessary for my visits.

July 8th, 2015
The Best in town!!!

December 6th, 2010
I've only visited the office once but I liked his staff, very friendly. He answered my questions and I didn't feel rushed. This is based off of only one visit.