A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Van Bergeyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Van Bergeyk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Bergeyk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Bergeyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Van Bergeyk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Bergeyk graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Van Bergeyk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Beaumont Van Bergeyk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony B. Van Bergeyk practice?
- Dr. Anthony Van Bergeyk has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Van Bergeyk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Surgeons.