A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Van Bergeyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Van Bergeyk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Van Bergeyk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Bergeyk graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Van Bergeyk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Beaumont Van Bergeyk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony B. Van Bergeyk practice?
- Dr. Anthony Van Bergeyk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Van Bergeyk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bonney Lake, WA.
See Puyallup Surgeons.