A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Vangrouw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vangrouw
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vangrouw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Vangrouw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vangrouw graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vangrouw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Vangrouw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Vangrouw practice?
- Dr. Anthony Vangrouw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Vangrouw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland Park, NJ.
See Midland Park Orthopedic Surgeons.