A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Vangrouw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vangrouw
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vangrouw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Vangrouw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vangrouw graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vangrouw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Vangrouw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Vangrouw practice?
- Dr. Anthony Vangrouw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Vangrouw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland Park, NJ.
See Midland Park Orthopedic Surgeons.