A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Vara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Vara is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Vara, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vara graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Vara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Richard Vara MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Vara practice?
- Dr. Anthony Vara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Vara practices Urology near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Annandale Urologists.