A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Vara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Vara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vara
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Vara, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vara graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Vara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony R Vara MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Vara practice?
- Dr. Anthony Vara has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Vara practices Urology near Annandale, VA.
See Annandale Urologists.