A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Vasile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Vasile is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasile graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Vasile has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Albert Vasile DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Vasile practice?
- Dr. Anthony Vasile has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Vasile practices Pulmonary Disease near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Smyrna, DE.
See Wilmington Pulmonologists.