A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Vasselli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Vasselli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasselli
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Vasselli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Vasselli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasselli graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vasselli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Vasselli MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Vasselli practice?
- Dr. Anthony Vasselli has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Vasselli practices Urology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Urologists.