A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Vastola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Vastola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vastola
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vastola Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Vastola graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vastola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Paul Vastola MD is a male Pediatric Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Vastola practice?
- Dr. Anthony Vastola has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Vastola practices Pediatric Otolaryngology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists.