A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Vastola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Vastola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vastola
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Vastola Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Vastola graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vastola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Paul Vastola MD is a male Pediatric Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Vastola practice?
- Dr. Anthony Vastola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Vastola practices Pediatric Otolaryngology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.