Dr. Anthony Vastola MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2016
Best Doctor we've ever been to!
I told him as we left the office- you should be the doctor for everything! Knowledgeable, professional, kind and funny, Dr. Vastola was a breath of fresh air! We went to him to have our 5 day old newborns tongue tie fixed and he was incredible. Couldn't be happier with him as a doctor and would recommend him to everyone!!

August 9th, 2016
Excellent doctor
Dr. Vastola is a great ENT. Always calls back, answers questions and takes time to explain everything! I am so thankful he is the only one who still takes GHI.

July 18th, 2016
Really BAD
He can't believe he is a doctor. He won't listen to anything we say nor give a chance to explain anything. he hates his job for sure. if you don't believe me, go and visit
Doctor's Response

Hello, My name is Jennifer. I am one of the Regional Managers here at ENT and Allergy Associates. I would like to sincerely apologize for your experience with Dr. Vastola. I would like the opportunity to speak with you personally if that is OK with you. We have a legal responsibility to keep your protected health information private, and therefore we cannot discuss the details of your visit or experience at our ENTA office online. For this reason, please email us directly at patient relations [one word] at [@] entandallergy [one word) .com and we will be happy to discuss such details with you directly and assist in whatever way we can. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Jennifer

October 12th, 2015
Great Doctor

November 7th, 2013
I trust my child is in good hands.
My three year olds ear was hurting and I took her to see Dr Vastola because a friend highly recommended him. He listened to my concerns and thoroughly examined her. I was surprised my daughter did not even cry. He took so much wax out of her ear I could not believe it. We were in and out of the office in 30 minutes . He took the time to explain how to properly clean her ears and commended me for not using q tips. I found him very pleasant. The staff was very good too.

July 21st, 2013
Wonderful
Nothing but good thing to say he was wonderful my daughter had adenoids and tonsils removed he was great from beginning to end

September 1st, 2012
Better than expected
I had read all the negative reviews before I tool my 12 week old to see dr. Vastola. I was quite impressed. Although he is a bit awkward, he was caring and respectful. I had to go two days in a row- so we went to both the SI and Brookkyn offices. In both the staff was friendly. The doctor answered all my questions and not once did I feel he was talking down to me. Before taking these views to heart, give him a chance. I was definitely pleasantly surprised and would highly recommend him.

April 20th, 2012
Wonderful pediatric ENT
Has taken care of both my sons. He is gentle, caring, and his diagnosis was exact for each child. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 26th, 2011
HORRIBLE PERSON!
If you want a caring doctor for your child, DO NOT SEE THIS MAN! His staff was rude and the doctor was even more rude. He didn't allow me to ask question about my son's condition. He talked down to me and my son. He made us feel bad, as if we were bothering him. We saw him once and he was in and out. Waited for an hour to be seen and he spent about 5minutes with us. He shouldn't be around children. "Dr." Vastola should consider a new career choice. Be careful parents!!!! I wish I had done my research before being traumatized.

February 13th, 2010