Dr. Anthony Vastola Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Vastola?

Best Doctor we've ever been to!

Posted on September 8th, 2016

I told him as we left the office- you should be the doctor for everything! Knowledgeable, professional, kind and funny, Dr. Vastola was a breath of fresh air! We went to him to have our 5 day old newborns tongue tie fixed and he was incredible. Couldn't be happier with him as a doctor and would recommend him to everyone!!

Excellent doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr. Vastola is a great ENT. Always calls back, answers questions and takes time to explain everything! I am so thankful he is the only one who still takes GHI.

Really BAD

Posted on July 18th, 2016

He can't believe he is a doctor. He won't listen to anything we say nor give a chance to explain anything. he hates his job for sure. if you don't believe me, go and visit

Doctor's Response

Hello, My name is Jennifer. I am one of the Regional Managers here at ENT and Allergy Associates. I would like to sincerely apologize for your experience with Dr. Vastola. I would like the opportunity to speak with you personally if that is OK with you. We have a legal responsibility to keep your protected health information private, and therefore we cannot discuss the details of your visit or experience at our ENTA office online. For this reason, please email us directly at patient relations [one word] at [@] entandallergy [one word) .com and we will be happy to discuss such details with you directly and assist in whatever way we can. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Jennifer

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I trust my child is in good hands.

Posted on November 7th, 2013

My three year olds ear was hurting and I took her to see Dr Vastola because a friend highly recommended him. He listened to my concerns and thoroughly examined her. I was surprised my daughter did not even cry. He took so much wax out of her ear I could not believe it. We were in and out of the office in 30 minutes . He took the time to explain how to properly clean her ears and commended me for not using q tips. I found him very pleasant. The staff was very good too.

Wonderful

Posted on July 21st, 2013

Nothing but good thing to say he was wonderful my daughter had adenoids and tonsils removed he was great from beginning to end

Better than expected

Posted on September 1st, 2012

I had read all the negative reviews before I tool my 12 week old to see dr. Vastola. I was quite impressed. Although he is a bit awkward, he was caring and respectful. I had to go two days in a row- so we went to both the SI and Brookkyn offices. In both the staff was friendly. The doctor answered all my questions and not once did I feel he was talking down to me. Before taking these views to heart, give him a chance. I was definitely pleasantly surprised and would highly recommend him.

Wonderful pediatric ENT

Posted on April 20th, 2012

Has taken care of both my sons. He is gentle, caring, and his diagnosis was exact for each child. I would recommend him to anyone.

HORRIBLE PERSON!

Posted on August 26th, 2011

If you want a caring doctor for your child, DO NOT SEE THIS MAN! His staff was rude and the doctor was even more rude. He didn't allow me to ask question about my son's condition. He talked down to me and my son. He made us feel bad, as if we were bothering him. We saw him once and he was in and out. Waited for an hour to be seen and he spent about 5minutes with us. He shouldn't be around children. "Dr." Vastola should consider a new career choice. Be careful parents!!!! I wish I had done my research before being traumatized.

Head and nose