Dr. Anthony Vazzano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Vazzano?

November 17th, 2015

Mixed feelings

I was referred to Dr Vazzono by another doctor,at first I really liked Dr Vazzono but as time went on I found that he seemed to be less attentive to the concerns I was having about my son.Also I found the staff to be sometimes nice and at other times just rude.I had one of the staff members automatically assume I was on Medicare.I thought that could have been based on my race.I brushed that under the rug but there have been some other issues with me trying to get my sons prescription which has to be sent to me.I usually have to call several times in order to actually have it done,and when I call they always claim to have sent it but it never comes.I have waited up to 3 weeks before there is always some excuse as to why it has not come.It is sad when I know I will have to go through this everything I call.This time I got an extremely rude staff member that was treating me like I am an idiot and asking did I check my mail and putting blame on me.Telling me they mailed it a week ago and I just needed to wait.Then without getting one issue resolved proceeds to tell me my son is do for his visit and I needed to make a follow up appointment.For my son and me it is best to find a new doctor.

March 23rd, 2012

We love Dr. Vazzano and have recommended him to several other families with infants and small children. He was actually recommended by my OB/GYN when I was pregnant with my first child, and we have been pleased ever since. We now have moved 25 minutes from his office, but haven't tried to find a doctor closer to home. It would be hard for us to leave Dr. Vazzano!

December 3rd, 2010

LOVE Dr. Vazzano

After many pediatrician interviews and a not so pleasant 1 yr experience with another doctor, we found Dr. Vazzano. He came highly recommended by the RN's I worked w in Labor and Delivery. He is a kind and caring "old school" doctor. He doesn't obsess over the "small stuff" like some others. He doesn't chastise if you give your child juice before 3 years of age or if they have chocolate occasionally. He makes us comfortable and my son happy to visit his office. I can't tell you how HAPPY we are w Dr. Vazzano. His diagnoses are also accurate. As a PA I want a quality MD for my little ones and I have found one!

December 5th, 2008

Use to be my pediatrician when I was young 23 years ago. Now I take my newborn to see him. Highly recommendable

June 16th, 2016