A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Vecchiarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Vecchiarelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Vecchiarelli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vecchiarelli graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vecchiarelli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John Vecchiarelli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Vecchiarelli practice?
- Dr. Anthony Vecchiarelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Vecchiarelli practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Primary Care Doctors.