Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Venbrux
Dr. Anthony Venbrux, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Venbrux is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, George Washington Univ Hospital and Children's National Medical Center. Dr. Venbrux has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Venbrux has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Anthony Venbrux is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Ramin Javan
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Washington, DC 0.01 mi9
Dr. Kermit Rust III
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi
Dr. Andrew Oncale
Diagnostic Radiology, Residency
Washington, DC 0.01 mi6