Dr. Anthony Vettraino MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

July 29th, 2013
Apparently he has major holes in his knowledge I had to beg him to refer me to a specialist and he kept asking me to make appointments for what I didn't go to the office for, 137/92 blood pressure I have to see him back twice in 2 weeks for, got my record wrong and have his office staff call me three times in the same week to schedule for physical exam. It really bothered me that the specialist said complete opposite of what he said and did for me; even sent medications of redundant/duplicate nature which the specialist literally yelled at me for taking both at same time - yeah I was starting to wonder why I was having so many side effects from his prescriptions I don't like going to the doctors but my brother-in-law living in Boston insisted that I get seen about my particular problem and my visit with this doctor confirmed my reluctance - cut me off and blew me off in a patronizing manner without getting all the detailed history of my problem - the bad bedside manner really really irritated me

July 3rd, 2013
what a horrible doctor
This doctor made me go back many times for the same problem and it actually got worse after he promised me it was something to not "lose sleep over" He had no idea what he was doing and even told me I shouldn't have been taking a med when he was the one that prescribed it initially. Finally decided to go to a different doctor and I only needed to see her once and my problem is now so much better. He claimed to be the head in the practice but I saw a "resident doctor" in his office at least he wasn't as aloof and indifferent as this Dr. Vettraino. I'm very disappointed.

May 13th, 2009
fortunate to have found a Doctor with quality characteristics
I would highly recommend Dr. Vettraino. He listens to his patients with respect and sincerity. He is not a pill pusher.I am fortunate to have found him!