A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Vierra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vierra graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Vierra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- ST Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Wilford Robt Vierra MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Vierra practice?
- Dr. Anthony Vierra has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Vierra practices Anesthesiology near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Anesthesiologists.