A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Viglietta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Viglietta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Viglietta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Viglietta graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Viglietta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oneida Healthcare Center
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Viglietta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Viglietta practice?
- Dr. Anthony Viglietta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Viglietta practices Family Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Primary Care Doctors.